Are you missing out on immigration financial support?

  • Did you immigrate to the United States? Have you become a Lawful Permanent Resident (LPR), also called a "green card holder"?Were you sponsored by your husband/wife?
  • Did your U.S. husband or fie sponsor your immigration? You could also qualify if you entered as a fiancee and then married your sponsor.
  • Are you divorced? The right to immigration financial support can apply even if you are divorced from your immigration sponsor. The individual can still be required to provide you with support.
  • Are you unemployed? If you are unemployed you may be able to recover immigration financial support. Even if you are employed you may be able to recover support, but employment reduces the amount of support you can recover.
  • Do you have children? You may be able to recover immigration financial support regardless of whether you have children. But you may be able to recover more support if you have dependent children or other household members.

Did you answer yes? Get a free case assessment.

Name *
To comply with legal ethics, we are required to screen for conflicts of interest before discussing your case.

We serve clients nationwide. 

Start now - it's easy and free. Immigration Support Advocates is law firm based in Washington State. We represent clients across the united states in lawsuits to recover support under the Form I-864, Affidavit of Support. Our work is done on a contingent fee basis. This means clients pay nothing up front for our service. We are paid only if we recover money for our clients.

How much support can you receive?

Immigration financial support is based on the Federal Poverty Guidelines. The amount of support you may be entitled to receive depends on many factors including your household size, work history and how long you have been a resident.

How do you recover support?

Immigration financial support is based on a binding contract signed by your sponsor. Like all legal disputes, claims to immigration financial support can be resolved by your lawyer using negotiation. Generally, most legal disputes are solved this way. If necessary, your lawyer may be able to file a lawsuit in state or federal court. To learn more about how our clients enforce their rights to support read this post.

Or contact us by phone: